Hello adventurers! We’re changing some of our hours for the winter season – so here’s a quick update on what’s going on!
First things first, we’ve updated our operating hours for the winter season.
- Mondays – closed
- Tuesdays – 5pm to 10pm
- Wednesdays – 5pm to 10pm
- Thursdays – 5pm to 10pm
- Fridays – 5pm to 11pm
- Saturdays – noon to 11pm
- Sundays – noon to 10pm
We are running extended and modified hours around Christmas & New Years (from December 26 – January 1), as well as the week after New Years (from January 2 – 6):
- Monday (December 26, Boxing Day) – noon to 10pm
- Tuesday (December 27) – noon to 10pm
- Wednesday (December 28) – noon to 10pm
- Thursday (December 29) – noon to 10pm
- Friday (December 30) – noon to 11pm
- Saturday (December 31, New Years Eve) – noon to 6pm
- Sunday (January 1, New Years Day) – noon to 10pm
- Monday (January 2) – closed
- Tuesday (January 3) – noon to 10pm
- Wednesday (January 4) – noon to 10pm
- Thursday (January 5) – noon to 10pm
- Friday (January 6) – noon to 11pm
We will be open for Christmas Eve from noon until 4pm and closed for Christmas Day. Please note that we will not be taking walk-ins for Christmas Eve. Book ahead!
The booking system has been updated to reflect these new hours, so you’ll be able to check online at any time if you forget! We hope to see you and your family over the break!
Also – Are you still trying to finish your last minute shopping? Need a gift exchange gift for the office or for that picky relative? We still have gift passes and our Christmas offer of 4 passes for $80 is still available!
Come visit us and ask about our gift pass options!
P.S. This offer is only available until December 23 so don’t miss your chance!
Have any awesome plans for Christmas? Let us know in the comments below!